Monday 8.30pm - 9.30pm
At Warrior and Wild, Days Mill, 8 Fountain Street, Nailsworth, GL6 0BL
Yoga Flow for Everybody
Wednesday 7.00pm - 8.00pm, Starts January 15th 2020.
At the British School Hall, Gloucester Street, Stroud, GL5 1QG (Open House, opposite the Star Anise cafe)
An accessible class in which we flow from one posture to another, with emphasis on alignment, ending with some deep stretching and restorative postures. This class is suitable for everyone, from beginners onwards. Mats provided.
A birth preparation workshop for pregnant women and their birth partners, to give you the confidence to follow your natural birthing instincts. Learn everything you need to lead you to a positive, empowering birth experience.
During the workshop we:
- Look at what to expect during the different stages of labour
- Practise labour and birth positions, along with breathing, relaxation, and vocalisation techniques to use during pregnancy and labour
- Understand the physiological processes of birth and how the pelvis, uterus and the birth hormones are perfectly designed to birth your baby
- Emphasise the role of the birth partner and practice massage techniques to use before and during labour
- Discuss the hour after birth and the fourth trimester
£45 per person – Includes the Active Birth Handbook by Janet Balaskas and plenty of snacks!
Active Birth Workshops are available privately in your home. Please click here for more info or to book.
A workshop for mums in any stage of motherhood, particularly the first two postnatal years. Take some ‘me time’ and treat your body and mind to some nourishing movement, relaxation and rest. We focus on bringing awareness and strength to the pelvic floor, opening the chest and shoulders, and sinking into some deeply restorative postures. Plus time to chat and have tea and treats.